The Leupold BX-2 Acadia Binoculars
get there named from the first National Park east of the Mississippi river. They are feature rich including: slim, ergonomic roof prism design; phase coated prisms and multi-coated lenses for outstanding clarity, contrast, and brightness in any light; and are exceptionally rugged. 100 % waterproof design so you can take them anywhere; and finally, Leupold’s Limited Lifetime Warranty. Our prices for the Leupold BX-2 Acadia Binoculars are affordability, as we are all too happy to offer them at a price that won’t break the bank. The BX-2 is a tremendous binocular for the whitetail hunter.
Leupold BX-2 Acadia Binoculars feature:
- Generous Eye Relief - Provides comfortable extended viewing, even for inexperienced users.
- Tough & Waterproof - 100% rugged and waterproof, they feature a rubber armored coating available in black or Mossy Oak Infinity..
- Field of View - Huge 7.5 degree field of view on the 8x42mm and 7.0 degree field of view on the 10x42mm – one of the widest in its class. With a wide field of view, it’s easy to follow movement.
- Phase Coated Prisms - The BX-2 Acadia’s phase coated roof prisms significantly increase resolution, for a sharp sight picture from edge-to-edge of the visual field.
- Ergonomic Design - The inline roof prism design is trim and compact, fitting well in any size hands.
- Leupold Limited Lifetime Warranty - They’re covered for as long as you own them.
- Diopter Focus Paddle - This allows you to precisely focus your BX-2 binocular, compensating for differences between your eyes.
BX-2 ACADIA BINOCULARS